Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
WooHoo! You wake up in the morning to discover that you are now an animated character in a cartoon world. :D Who's going to show you the ropes to surviving this strange new reality?
This week's scenario is a total dream come true for me! I LOVE cartoons! I still watch them and enjoy them and feel no shame in doing so, lol.
- Homer Simpson: The "Woohoo!" in the topic title immediately made me think of Homer. XD He'd get us into a lot of trouble (probably), but it would be so much fun! Plus, he's somewhat experienced at being transported to an alternate reality, having been three-dimensional in one Treehouse of Horror episode and in Lego form in another.
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender): Aang woke up from a really long nap and had to adjust, so we'd be kindred spirits of sorts.
- Brain (Pinky & The Brain): Brain is a talking lab mouse, so I don't think a talking lab mouse would blink too much at a human turned into a cartoon character. In a perfect cartoon world, Brain and I would be best buds, maybe even plotting to take over the world together!
- Batman (Batman: The Animated Series): Did anyone else watch this in the 90's? This is one of the best animated shows EVER, with its deep story lines, gorgeous animation, and Mark Hamill as the voice of the Joker. I'd totally want this Batman to help keep me safe.
- Princess Allura (Voltron): Really going retro for this pick, lol. Voltron is my all-time favorite animated series. I faithfully watched it weekdays after school and when it was finally released on DVD a few years ago, you'd better believe I snapped those babies up. Princess Allura was awesome because there weren't a whole lot of cartoon heroines back then. Not only was she a kind leader who loved her people, but she also got to pilot one of the freaking robot lions. I'd just want to meet her and gush like a fangirl. :D