Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
You're a Muggle _______! You've stopped crying over the fact that your Hogwarts letter never arrived *sniff*, so you decided to become a magician - the Muggle equivalent of a Wizard (kind of). But: you need instructors. Who's it going to be?
Welp, even if I can't go to Hogwarts, I'm still going to try to learn how to do magic from real practitioners of the craft, and not some guy who pulls rabbits out of a hat. XD
- Harry Potter: I don't care that I'm not a witch! I'm being a rebel here, and I still want Harry to teach me magic, LOL!
- Aelin (Throne of Glass): Aelin had to work her ass off to unlock her magic, so I think she'd be sympathetic to someone who's also willing to work hard for it.
- Kell (Shades of Magic): I love this guy more than ever after recently reading A Gathering of Shadows. Surely Kell can whip this Muggle into magical shape!
- Magnus Bane (The Infernal Devices/The Mortal Instruments): Magnus would probably make a sarcastic comment or two about my Muggle-ness first, but I think he'd give in and take me on as a pupil.
- Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender): Like I'm going to pass up the chance to learn firebending from one of my favorite characters ever, LOL.