Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
The Force is strong with you. You've been told that you have the potential to be a legendary Jedi . . . or a badass Sith. WHO's going to train you up for the task?
I SO want to be just like Kylo Ren when I grow up—joking, joking! XD I have to say, Darth Vader was a total badass, so going Sith is a little tempting. In the end, though, I don't think I could use the Force for evil (at least all the time, haha!), so Jedi it is.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars): Since I only get to choose one character from the Star Wars universe, I'm going with this guy. He's wise and kind and doesn't talk in riddles like a certain little green guy, as much as I love him. XD
- Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender): Zuko knows what it's like to have an evil dad and overcome that to transform into a hero! I think he'd be good at keeping me from giving in to the Dark Side.
- Aelin (Throne of Glass): Since Aelin had to work at mastering her Fae magic, I feel I could go to her for advice on how to stay focused on my training. I'd also want her to teach me fighting techniques!
- Professor Charles Xavier (X-Men): Because sometimes a Jedi needs to pull off a mind trick or two, who better to get some tips on using that aspect of the Force than from the world's most powerful telepath?
- Spock (Star Trek): Jedis need to learn self-discipline, and this guy is a master of it. Plus, I want to see a Star Wars/Star Trek crossover!