Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
You've awoken in a strange place with no memories of who you are or why you're there. Total blank slate. Who are you hoping to run into to help you survive AND put the pieces together?
- Hermione Granger: Hermione is incredibly kind and always ready to help someone in need. Plus she wouldn't give up until she helped me get my memory back.
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender): Aang is another kind-hearted character who would be more than willing to lend a hand.
- Will Herondale (The Infernal Devices): I'll never forget Will and Tessa's first meeting, when he rescues her from the evil sisters holding her captive. He knows nothing about Tessa but sees that she's in trouble and jumps into action. That's the kind of guy I want on my side in this situation!
- The Tenth Doctor: Not a bad face to see first thing when you open your eyes after losing your memory. XD Maybe we could travel back to before I forgot everything?
- Gansey (The Raven Cycle): I have no doubt that my dear Gansey would not only help me survive, but he'd also be absolutely persistent in retracing my past until we found out who I was. In the worst case, I don't get my memory back and I just hang out with him, Blue, Ronan, Adam, and Noah for the rest of my life. XD