Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
You've been busy travelling into other realms in your adventurings - which characters are you hoping to run into?
Looking at the places I visited last week, these are the folks I'd hope to meet up with during my travels:
- Harry Potter: As if I could pass up the chance to meet this guy. XD
- Rhysand (A Court of Mist and Fury): If I'm going to the Night Court, I'd want the complete tour, with the High Lord himself as my guide.
- Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender): I love the whole gAang, but if I can only meet 1 character, it would have to Zuko.
- Jon Snow (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones): I quickly became a Jon fan when I started reading the books, and he had a fantastic story arc on the show this past season! I'd like to congratulate him on that, plus I think he's one of the few characters in Westeros who wouldn't kill me at first sight.
- Alexia Tarabotti (The Parasol Protectorate): Alexia has a wry sense of humor, so I think we'd get along pretty well, and then there's the fact that we both love tea!