THIS. I've lost track of how many times I've watched it since I first saw it because it's so. Freaking. HILARIOUS!
The entire 12 minutes is ingenious, but here are a few of my favorite bits:
- The enthusiasm of Coldplay's Chris Martin for the project. Because who wouldn't want to throw down some cold hard cash to see Game of Thrones in a musical format?
- Mark Addy (Robert Baratheon) saying that he only showed up because Sean Bean was supposed to be there and owes him a fiver.
- Chris Martin calling Kit Harington "Jon Snow," and after Kit corrects him, Chris calls him "Kit Snow." BAHAHAHAHAHA!
- Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy) and Iwan Rheon (Ramsay Snow/Bolton) locking tense gazes and then hugging, LOL.
- Kit Harington serenading Rose Leslie (Ygritte) with "Wildling," sung to the tune of "Wild Thing" by The Troggs. Just too clever!
- "Rastafarian Targaryen," now permanently stuck in my head because it's so damn catchy.
- "Closer to Home," an over-the-top ballad about how Jaime Lannister has found love, er, closer to home.
I truly, truly hope there's a follow-up to this in the works because this was just insanely brilliant! :D