My friend Micheline over at Lunar Rainbows Reviews has launched this awesome, fun new feature on her blog where we build a "dream team" of five members from different fandoms based on a given scenario. The first scenario is:
You're stranded on a deserted island. Who do you want there with you?
Ahhhh, so many choices! Here would be mine:
- Tony Stark/Iron Man: Um, is this cheating because he could pretty much just fly everyone off of the island? Eh, whatever, because he's staying on the list, lol! Even if he's armor-less, he'd still figure out a way back to civilization or just build a new one on the island!
- Katniss Everdeen: Katniss is one of the first fictional characters who springs to mind when I think of the word "survival." She knows how to live off the land, whereas I am totally useless at that sort of thing. You have to know your strengths, and this is so NOT one of mine.
- Lisa Simpson: Not only is she brilliant, but there was that Simpsons episode, "Das Bus," that parodied Lord of the Flies, so she has prior experience with this type of situation as well!
- Bronn: I'm thinking of last week's episode of Game of Thrones, where Bronn and Jaime Lannister traveled to Dorne. Bronn had to row a boat and use his formidable skills with a sword and dagger—surely these are skills that would come in handy here. Plus he's hilarious, so look no further for the comic relief!
- Sirius Black: Sirius's animagus form could be pretty useful, plus . . . it's Sirius! :D