Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
In your adventuring, you've encountered a dragon :O but you have no clue how to figure out if it's a friendly dragon or a human barbecue. Who do you take with you to investigate?
- Charlie Weasley (Harry Potter): Charlie works with dragons for a living, so his expertise could literally be a total lifesaver.
- Eragon (Inheritance Cycle): Eragon has a special bond with dragons that might come in handy here.
- Seraphina Dombegh (Seraphina): Not only is Seraphina also extremely knowledgeable about dragons, but she's also an all-around awesome character who would be an absolute asset to this team.
- Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon): Hiccup has learned a lot from hanging out with his dragon buddy Toothless, so he should be pretty helpful in determining whether the dragon in question is friend or foe.
- Daenerys Targaryen (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones): She isn't called the Mother of Dragons (one of her many, many titles, lol) for nothing. This lady is a mom to not one but THREE dragons, so if anyone can sort this out, it's Daenerys.