Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
FIGHT CLUB! For some reason, you've decided to start up your own Fight Club. Who's going to be a part of this ass-kicking and painful endeavor?
So I ended up with an all-female team this week, and believe me, I wouldn't want to mess with any of these ladies individually, let alone working together as a single, unstoppable unit:
- Aelin (Throne of Glass): I wouldn't actually want to be her opponent, LOL. I'd just hope to pick up a few of her badass fighting techniques.
- Black Widow: With all of her training, Black Widow would make sure that we could take on anyone!
- Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones): Not only is Arya lethal with a sword, but she's also trained with the Faceless Men in stealth and other deadly arts. A girl knows how to take care of herself.
- Lila Bard (Shades of Magic): Lila has a lifetime of street smarts and a knack for handling knives in her arsenal, along with burgeoning elemental magic. Think twice about taking on this pirate.
- Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy): Rose is one of the fiercest characters I've read about, and she's never one to back down from a fight.