Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
With all of the EPIC powers you learned last week, you've gotten a bit carried away and now you want to TAKE OVER THE WORLD. Who do you choose as your loyal servants?
I went with some villainous magical (or sort of magical) peeps this week, since our goal is world domination, lol. And I'm pretty sure there's nothing loyal about this lot; I'll be keeping a close eye on all of them. XD
- Voldemort: I just think it would be funny to boss him around, but I doubt he'd tolerate it, lol. "Voldemort! Get me a cup of coffee NOW!"
- Loki: This guy would be so happy to cause mayhem throughout the universe.
- Darth Vader: Nothing says, "Outta my way, I'm taking over!" like Vader using the Force on you. So long as we don't build our base of operations on a space station, because those tend to get blown up when Vader's around, we should be fine. XD
- Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender): Azula is ruthless and power-hungry and would be all for taking over the world.
- The Brain (Pinky & the Brain): Does anyone else remember Pinky & the Brain? I. Loved. That. Cartoon. I wouldn't call Brain a villain and he possesses zero magic, but he is a talking, hyper-intelligent, genetically engineered lab mouse bent on world domination. I had to include him because as soon as I saw this topic, I thought of him.