Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
ZOMBIES! The dead have risen and are trying to take over the land of the living! Who do you want to help you send them back to where they came from?
Ewwww—zombies! They're my least favorite paranormal creatures; they're just so . . . gross! I don't watch The Walking Dead and have only ever read like two zombie books, so I thought about characters who have either battled zombie-like beings or are just ace at fighting in general to assemble this team:
- Celaena/Aelin (Throne of Glass): Aelin has fought all sorts of nasty creatures, so zombies shouldn't be much of a problem for her. Plus she has her fae magic to light those suckers up!
- Albus Dumbledore: Dumbledore igniting that scary ass cave to drive back the Inferi in the Half-Blood Prince movie is one of my favorite scenes across all of the HP films. He'd be able to handle zombies, and with any luck, in a similarly epic manner!
- Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender): Because more firepower (literally) wouldn't hurt.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars): OK, so Jedi mind powers probably won't work here, but with any luck, a light saber will. XD
- Lisa Simpson: In the Dial "Z" for Zombies story from Treehouse of Horror III, Lisa helped Bart send the zombies that he accidentally conjured back to their resting places after a trip to the library (of course, lol) to find the counterspell. She'd be our researching expert once again!