Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
It's party time! You're going out for a night of well-deserved fun! Who are you inviting along?
- Celaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass): Deadly assassin aside, I think Celaena would be a lot of fun to hang out with! Here's hoping that she's got some free time and isn't completely booked, you know, assassinating.
- Adrian Ivashkov(Vampire Academy/Bloodlines): I still laugh at the time Adrian made up a fake fraternity (Alpha Yam Ergo forever!) on the spot to get into a college party. So yeah, there would never be a lull with him in the group.
- Blue Sargent (The Raven Cycle): I don't think Blue is quite the partying type, but neither am I, but I just want to chat with her! And if she wanted to bring along a friend, or four, plus a certain pet raven, I would be totally cool with that. ;)
- Magnus Bane (The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices): Magnus would know all the best places to go to for an awesome night out, and he'd also have invites to all of them because he's Magnus!
- Cole St. Clair (The Wolves of Mercy Falls): Yes, I went with two Maggie Stiefvater characters this week; I couldn't help myself, especially since Cole has been constantly on my mind lately. Cole is unpredictable, for sure, but if we're going to party, we might as well go all out, and Cole would make sure we do! :D