Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
You need to locate a ancient magical heirloom - but - there's a time-limit. If you don't find it in 72 hours, the world will be in unimaginable danger. You need speed, quick-thinking and more time than you have. Who's going to help you locate the trinket?
- Hermione Granger: She's one of the smartest fictional characters I can think of, and she might be able to buy us a few more precious minutes if needed with the Time-Turner.
- Kell (A Darker Shade of Magic): Kell collects trinkets and can time travel; he'd totally understand the urgency of this situation.
- The Tenth Doctor: Two words: TARDIS travel! And yes, I always choose Ten, because . . . David. Tennant.
- Karou (Daughter of Smoke and Bone): She's had to track down an eclectic assortment of items before and usually with tight deadlines, so she's got some solid expertise to offer this team.
- The Flash: Once we figure out where the item is, we can send the fastest man alive to retrieve it!