Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
You come face to face with an actual ghost. It seems friendly but you're not sure what to do next. Who's going to help you figure it out?
- Cas Lowood (Anna Dressed in Blood): Cas is a ghost hunter and a solid judge of whether a ghost is harmless or not. And he's totally prepared to handle the situation when it's not.
- Yelena Zaltana (Study): Yelena is a Soulfinder, and she definitely knows a benevolent spirit from an angry one.
- Rory Deveaux (Shades of London): Rory can see ghosts and is also equipped to deal with them when they get out of hand. She also tells the best anecdotes and would just be fun to hang out with.
- Will Herondale (The Infernal Devices): With all of his Shadowhunter training and skills, Will's got this.
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender): Aang has lots of experience communicating with spirits and also has amazing diplomatic skills. He'd do his best to first try and make peace with an unfriendly ghost. If the ghost is friendly, Aang would quickly become its new bestie!