Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
It's Valentine's Day! What's your Fandom Crush Team? -OR- Who are your favorite Fandom Couples?
I have to admit, I'm not really into Valentine's Day, but I'm totally fine with the idea of eating chocolate all day! XD
My brain has been occupied by too much real-life stuff this past week, so I know I'm probably forgetting some of my all-time favorite Fandom Couples, but these are the ones I'm going with today:
- Elizabeth Bennet & Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice): At first they don't like each other, but they eventually fall madly in love. Precisely my type of romance!
- Princess Leia & Han Solo (Star Wars): The "I love you. I know." scene from The Empire Strikes Back is my favorite quote from any movie ever. EVER.
- Grace & Sam (The Wolves of Mercy Falls): Defining "epic romance," they made me fall in love with their being in love, LOL!
- Aang & Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender): These two are so. Cute. Together.
- Molly & Arthur Weasley (Harry Potter): How can you NOT love Mr. and Mrs. Weasley? They're the heart of their family, which includes Harry.