Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
Movie night! You're headed out to the theatre to take in a film. Who are your fictional dates (friends or romantic) and what movie are you seeing?
STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS! WE ARE GOING TO SEE STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS! Sorry for all the caps, but I heart that movie soooooo much! Ahem. And now on to my fellow attendees:
- Harry Potter: I think Harry would have a lot of fun seeing a film from another epic fandom.
- Blue Sargent (The Raven Cycle): Because I love her and I just want to hang out with her. I'd buy 4 extra tickets . . . just in case she wanted to bring 4 extra guests. ;)
- Celaena/Aelin (Throne of Glass): Because I love her too and and just want to hang out with her too. I'd also love to see what she thinks of light sabers and whether she'd ever want to try wielding one.
- Cole St. Clair (The Wolves of Mercy Falls): I just have this feeling that Cole would be a lot of fun at the movies, like he'd be the type of person to do a running commentary during the movie, and it would be hilarious.
- Tony Stark (Iron Man): Tony would probably have a lot of thoughts on the technology, and he would probably be very vocal about them. XD