Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
In a nightmare come to life, a gang of villains from all magical realms have somehow teamed up and are set to takeover all of the Universe! Which villains are on this terrible team?!
I'm stretching the magical part of this week's topic a bit, as not all of my picks have strictly magical powers. But they're all pretty evil! XD I'd love to see these characters assembled around a conference table discussing their plans; quite a few of them have a touch (or maybe a lot more) of egomania, so it would be entertaining to see the inevitable infighting, lol.
- Voldemort: It truly wouldn't be a villain party without this guy.
- Loki: Loki is all about the world domination, by any means necessary.
- Maleficent: I'm talking about the Maleficent from Disney's animated Sleeping Beauty. Let me tell you, she scared the crap out of me as kid, and whenever I think "evil," I still think of her.
- Zaheer (The Legend of Korra): Zaheer was more of an anarchist than a takeover kind of villain, but I don't think he was any less dangerous. He's extremely calculating and extremely good at it, which makes him a huge threat. I could totally picture him as the mastermind of this bunch.
- Darth Vader: Yes, I've got Star Wars on my mind right now, as many of us do. The original trilogy, particularly A New Hope, was my childhood, and for me, Vader will always represent the epitome of evil (so in your face, er, mask, Kylo Ren! XD).