Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
You've stumbled onto a portal that leads into a parallel world, but you have no clue what dangers lurk on the other side. Who do you bring 'through the rabbit hole' with you?
- The Tenth Doctor: This guy. He's seen just about everything, and this kind of scenario is exactly his thing.
- Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter): I'm going with Luna because she's fearless and adventurous and wouldn't get easily freaked out by the unknown. Plus she can use magic, so we're good if things suddenly go bad.
- Spock (Star Trek): Exploring new worlds is pretty much his job, and with all of his logic, he'd keep us out of trouble.
- Gansey (The Raven Cycle): Gansey has seen lots of weirdness in his search for the sleeping king Glendower, so I think he would be very comfortable with this mission. Plus, I just want to hang out with Gansey, okay? :D
- Bender (Futurama): Although I think Bender would be more prone to causing trouble even though he could be pretty helpful with all of his space travel experience, I'm still bringing him because he makes me laugh so much.