Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
With Valentine's Day fast approaching, you're feeling uncharacteristically romantic. Huh! Which 5 fictional characters would you like to spend a romantic evening with? -OR- Which characters would you like to hang out with and watch cheesy romantic movies with?
I'm not into Valentine's Day and view it pretty much as an excuse to eat lots of chocolate (Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts, specifically XD). Staying home and watching cheesy rom-coms, possibly while eating Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts, sounds more like me, but I'm going to venture out on a limb here and spend a romantic evening with these fictional guys:
- Gansey (The Raven Cycle): Obviously. XD
- Sam Roth (The Wolves of Mercy Falls): Yep, I'm spending Valentine's Day with two Maggie Stiefvater characters. Sam is just the sweetest.
- Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice): So he may not be the most sociable at first, but we all know what a true gentleman he is.
- Cassian Andor (Rogue One): I'm going to try and convince him to take a few hours off from rebelling.
- Sirius Black: Let's see if I can get through the evening without saying things like, "This is a siriusly awesome Valentine's Day!" and "I siriusly love you!" XD