Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
You've gained the ability to communicate with animals. Yay! Which magical (or non-magical) animals are you hoping to chat with?
I love animals, and I absolutely LOVE this week's scenario! I often wonder what these two are thinking, and what they would say if they could talk:
Besides Tyler and Daisy, I'd love to be able to converse with:
- Buckbeak (Harry Potter): What goes through a hippogriff's mind? Now I can find out! XD
- Appa (Avatar: The Last Airbender): I love Appa! He was always such a good buddy to Aang, and I'm sure this sky bison would be just as sweet to talk to.
- Ghost (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones): Ghost is my favorite direwolf, and I'd love to hear all about the world of ASoIaF from his perspective.
- Santa's Little Helper (The Simpsons): I'm sure the Simpsons' family dog would have the best stories to tell, especially about Homer!
- Church (Shadowhunters): What I really, really, really want to ask this sassy feline is how he's managed to turn up in three different Shadowhunters series . . . and counting!