Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
You have a birthday coming up and you want to celebrate in your-style. What kind of celebration are you having and which fictional characters are celebrating with you?
I'm really not looking forward to this year's birthday in a couple of months because of the particular age I'm turning, lol, but if these folks were partying with me, I might feel a little better. XD I'm not a party person, so there's no specific theme I'd be going for; I'd just want everyone to have fun!
- Tony Stark: If we're throwing a party, then the first person I'm calling is this guy because he always knows how to have a blast. Yes, that was a cringe-inducing Iron Man joke I just tried to throw in there. XD
- Gansey (The Raven Cycle): I'm totally inviting my beloved Gansey, and of course I'm extending the invitation to Blue and the other Raven Boys. This party may quickly turn into some kind of quest, which I'm totally down with!
- Aelin (Throne of Glass): Gotta have one of my all-time favorite heroines at my birthday bash!
- Jon Snow: Yeah, he's really serious about 99.9999% of the time, so maybe a party would help him relax a bit. And for my name day, would he let me tell him, "You know nothing, Jon Snow" a number of times equal to my age? Trust me, it's more than Ygritte utters the phrase in the books, LOLOLOL!
- Han Solo: Can we close out the party with a ride in the Millennium Falcon, obviously making the jump into hyperspace?