Fandom Mashups is a feature hosted by Lunar Rainbows Reviews. There's a different scenario each week, and you choose a "dream team" of five characters from five different fandoms whom you think are best suited for the situation.
This week's topic is:
Honor! You've been dishonored by your peers and you must regain your honor at all costs! Which honorable characters are you going to call up to help?
- Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender): This team would NOT be complete without Zuko! He spent three seasons of AtLA trying to regain his honor! He's definitely leading my squad!
- Harry Potter: Not only did Harry have to deal with Voldemort, but he also had to put up with a lot of crap that attacked his character, like when he was suspected of being the Heir of Slytherin and when the Ministry of Magic basically called him a liar for saying that Voldemort had returned. Harry persevered like the trooper he is, though, and I feel he'd be more than willing to help others who've had their name dragged through the mud.
- Brienne of Tarth (A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones): This lady does not take vows lightly and understands the importance of honor.
- Gansey (The Raven Cycle): Gansey's loyalty to his friends and the lengths he would go to for them makes him an honorable character in my eyes, and I don't doubt that he'd do whatever was necessary to get some honor back for a friend in need.
- Lisa Simpson: She's not a superhero, but you can always count on Lisa to crusade for justice, and in this case, restoration of one's honor!